I like how Ghostface consistently leads the pack as one of the top favorites when just a couple of years ago people who wanted to him to be in the game had to fight tooth and nail on the forums with people who said "he was a joke" and "not scary" and would probably be "another low tier killer nobody would like".
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shape alway Halloween fan i would of say ghostface if it was full Scream chapter
other be nightmare
His power is so simple but allows for so much mind games and cool plays. Hes also got the best cosmetics, don't @ me.
Haha 99'd survivor go
π¬πΏπ·πΆπΊπ¬π«
I know that the domogorgon has a weak power, with useless addons, but it is my favorite license killer and because I love stranger things.
Yes. Halloween fan also, but Scream is my alltime personal favourite.
well if sidney prescott was in Halloween and Ghostface be tied as favourite.
I just love Demo and get so excited when I go against one.
Design of Basekit - Demogorgon
Character - Bubba
Favorite to Play - Pyramid
Favorite to play Against - Myers
ghostface. survivors teabagging you? just teabag back!
Favorite Power: Ghostface
Favorite Perks: Ghostface
Favorite character: Myers
Favorite to play: Ghostface
Favorite to play against: Myers
if you can't tell, I like the stalky boys
For in-game play? Leatherface.
I like how Ghostface consistently leads the pack as one of the top favorites when just a couple of years ago people who wanted to him to be in the game had to fight tooth and nail on the forums with people who said "he was a joke" and "not scary" and would probably be "another low tier killer nobody would like".
How the tables have turned. #########. Lol