Threw a party! Brought party streamers...someone else brought cake!

Alas, I celebrated with only some idle crows as I silently weeped while stuck against a hill without even some blood points for party favours. 😭🌈

Comments

  • Turns out the cake was a lie, created by Death Hill. Damn you Death Hill! We just wanted that cake!

  • Not gonna lie, they had us in the first half

  • I was like "yay, that sounds like a good game!" and then I read the main text and my heart broke a little, ngl.

  • I think streamers and cake should be shown in lobby so others will know and use them too

  • @Cardgrey said:

    I think streamers and cake should be shown in lobby so others will know and use them too

    I feel like even if its just between all the survs, that it would be good to show the special add-ons like cake. Just because everyone in one of my soloQs brought the "Lovers postcard" one time, and it basically wasted them. got a lot of XP though...

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Turns out the cake was a lie, created by Death Hill. Damn you Death Hill! We just wanted that cake!

    The Hill does not speak.


    Its Silent Hill!

  • @LSerpentine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1546433#Comment_1546433

    I feel like even if its just between all the survs, that it would be good to show the special add-ons like cake. Just because everyone in one of my soloQs brought the "Lovers postcard" one time, and it basically wasted them. got a lot of XP though...

    I main killer but if I knew I’d run them too I’m all for extra bp would also lower the sweat I would think