New shacks after graphical update
So with the new teased picture of unique shacks for YE, we'll probably be getting them for all maps.
Are looking forward to this or would you rather keep all shacks the same design wise ?
I think it's pretty cool to have special looks for each shack.
I'm also a little annoyed since they look like with different designs they'll have different gameplay for Deathslinger (my main) based from new hole positions. It's going to take ages to learn trick shots for each shack if all of them will have different hole positions. I hope we'll get training mode soon so that I can train these a bit easier if they're all different.
Comments
I'm pretty excited to see the changes. It's finally going to make each map feel unique and not just a copy/paste shed in the middle of nowhere.
When do the changes go live, do we know?
Sure, seems cool.
Just hope i won't be reduced to 45 FPS on every map.
possibly in 3 weeks, I calculate the 8th of september.
I've always wanted realm themed shack + basement.
You guys are getting FPS above 30?
Reposting from another thread
Based on my calculations, the PTB should be releasing tomorrow. There is usually approximately 80 days of interval between chapters, and it has been 62 days since the silent hill chapter released, and considering that PTBs release 3 weeks (21 days) before the game hits live servers, it would make sense that it releases tomorrow because we are reaching the 3 weeks before the PTB releases.
OH HELL YEAH! I thought It was like early 2021 or around christmas.
Oh wait no, I meant the next update, I really dont know when the new shack will come into play, sorry :T
I am.