I think it's terrifying, when he screams I don't know if he's gunning for me or what. Btw Leatherface basically gets Hillbilly's chainsaw with more control, which is a dumb idea.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's terrifying, when he screams I don't know if he's gunning for me or what. Btw Leatherface basically gets Hillbilly's chainsaw with more control, which is a dumb idea.
I disagree, i think its beyond rediculously sounding, and unnecessary to his persona. in fact it makes him annoying to play as.
It scares me in the moment but at the same time it makes me laugh
It's indifferent to me.
I've noticed, but I dont care
I thought it was the chainsaw the first time I heard it.
I wish it was more serious, but I like the idea.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love it, it's just cute.
๐๐๐๐๐๐ผ๐๐๐๐
Translation: "๐๐ฉ๐บ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ท๐ฆ ๐บ๐ฐ๐ถ ๐ง๐ฐ๐ณ๐ด๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฏ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐๐๐๐"