Tutorial!!!
I want to add when you go play tutorial or training in tutorial you can choose character, because you can playing only with Dwight. Bruuuh. Please add choose character!
I want to add when you go play tutorial or training in tutorial you can choose character, because you can playing only with Dwight. Bruuuh. Please add choose character!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would it matter if you chose a character? The tutorial is bare basics of the gameplay itself. You can't exactly go in and practice a match.
Because i want to train 360 with woman for example and this will be cool
But like I said, the tutorial isn't a training for matches. It's bare bones gameplay. The bots are stupidly programmed. You can literally just walk into them and they will still just run in a straight line.
Find a friend and practice 360 in a custom game.
Add killer camper who camps survivor for 5min. Survivors must learn all features.
Go to the tutorial and slug them all badass Trapper. Meg, Dwight, Claudette.
Just is also for training moonwalk, 360 too
I agree..
Bruh, the tutorial needs a rework..
It must be Pig's map. Spawn there 4 killers: Doc, Plague, Hag and Huntress. Also, must be 3 totems - Haunted Ground, Ruin and NOED. Survivor must do 3 gens and escape. If - no, survivor is not ready for multiplayer.
I think it's still easy, chests should also be removed because a key may appear, which would be nice to deny the survivor a chance to escape through the hatch.