Should Kindred be a base mechanic instead of a perk?

Comments

  • That would be a huge buff to survivors, which they certainly don't need.

    So I think not.

    However, one benefit of it would be that it would bring solos and (comms) swf closer together.

    If we can somehow work towards a level playing field between solos and swf, they we can eventually get some proper balancing with killers in the game.

    So I might be up for it, if we get it as part of a much larger balancing rework.

  • I gives a lot of information, actually. You know, where everyone is. You know if killer is facecamping. You know in which direction killer went after hooking a survivor. if a hooked guy has it - everyone knows where everyone is. So, no, making it a base kit would be too broken of a buff.

  • It would be strong but it would be a big step towards bringing the SWF & solo Q experiences closer together so it's a yes from me. It could probably come along with other survivor nerfs/killer buffs to balance it out.