Would you be more inclined to buy full cosmetic packs compared to single character cosmetics

Would you be more likely to buy a full cosmetics pack (meaning new outfits for all originals, maybe split into killer and survivors, like the suitcases back when iirc) than a single character set?

Like, a full pack would take more time to make, justifying a higher price, but would you buy a whole pack even if you like just a couple of outfits in it, or would you prefer the outfits to be sold separately?

Comments

  • Oh id be down for something like that as long as there are no legendary skins the whole idea of those in my opinion is dumb i like mix matching.

  • I'd be willing to buy more like the charity case pack, $5 of random cosmetics.

  • I prefer all outfits sold seperately (unless a Pack contained a large discount) because there are a lot of characters who I just never play. Why would I want to get a Pack containing skins for Jane, Ace, Kate, Nurse, Huntress, Clown, and Billy when I literally play Jane and Kate out of them all; I have very little money as-is to spend on the game and I'd rather not waste it on skins I'd never use.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Would you be more likely to buy a full cosmetics pack (meaning new outfits for all originals, maybe split into killer and survivors, like the suitcases back when iirc) than a single character set?

    Like, a full pack would take more time to make, justifying a higher price, but would you buy a whole pack even if you like just a couple of outfits in it, or would you prefer the outfits to be sold separately?

    I actually like the sound of the idea, but I don't think Behaviour will do it. They hardly give you extra value for buying more auric cells Ina bundle and all the full outfits are about $10 or cheaper on holidays. The rift also provides a lot of outfits and charms despite the challenges being so grindy and longer than unlocking game passes in other games. Also it would be a cool idea if they feature charms for buying full outfits or outfit packs.