New killer Xenomorph???
You well know how the devs like putting little hints for the new chapters online.
Look at the page tagged: XenomorphGames1
Does this mean we're gonna see alien one day? I hope, we know the entity is capable of everything
You well know how the devs like putting little hints for the new chapters online.
Look at the page tagged: XenomorphGames1
Does this mean we're gonna see alien one day? I hope, we know the entity is capable of everything
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe the next chapter after the next chapter
i don't think so
I wish. If they don’t want to add it I’d welcome a paragraph with Ripley as the survivor.
i Don’t think this is a hint in any way.
we may get Xenomorph either way someday. I would personally think next anniversary at the earliest
i think it's just bhvr retweeting someone's dbd paper figures, and dbd mobile retweeted it too.
They tweeted an emoji with sunglasses, Dardevil new killer ?
Not saying not happening, but they most definitely would not be hinting at it now.
Xeno won't be in chapter 17 given that the devs have confirmed it isn't a licensed killer
maybe he comes out in chapter 18, but I wouldn't be disappointed if that isn't the case
yeah