Which killer would be the most scary to encounter IRL?
I don't really know to be honest. Wraith would just be creepy, along with shape and nightmare. Huntress to me is not all that scary, same with clown and cannibal. I think the scariest characters for me are Nurse, Doctor, Billy, Trapper and hag. Idk about the other killers.
All based on looks by the way, no abilities or perks.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Billy would not bother me at all. I live in Alabama so i'd probably split a bottle of whiskey, show him my confederate flag collection and watch Quentin Tarantino movies with him all night. The doctor however... The doctor would shake me up something fierce.
I know you said no abilities, but Id go with trapper just because getting stuck in a bear trap sounds like one of the worst things possible. And the blank stare of that bone mask? I shudder at the thought.
I am assuming this 'encounter' wouldn't last long. My answer would have to be Hag & Spirit. Just because they're not human.
If I seen the rest of the characters I'd just assume that it was a normal human wearing some kind of costume to ######### with people. I'm not one to really stare at someone. So I'd just be like... Hey that's a really convincing costume and go on my day. So running into the Hag or Spirit would be like... Okay that's not a ######### costume. That's a ######### creature and it wants to ######### kill me.
The encounter chase wouldn't be long. I'm assuming that I'd just die within 20 seconds. Unless this killer is actually not that strong and I can man handle him/her. There's no pallets laying around in normal places IRL. Even if there was.... They'd be the worst case defense. Dropping them isn't going to help. You'd have to hope for a chep pallet and be able to throw it towards them. Chep pallets are the heavy as ######### pallets.
My house personally has air conditioners in most of the windows. Ones that barely fit in there. So there's no way of getting through most of my windows. Also depends on how many stories this building is. Jumping out of a building is never an option. I don't know. I'm over thinking this. I'm just literally dead as ######### within 20 seconds. So the mechanics of these killers ain't going to matter. First impression would be everything. I'd never be able to figure out Leatherface was wearing a mask. Or that the Hillbilly wasn't just some nice dude that got into a terrible accident.
I'm 45-years-old, and ever since I was a kid . . .
The fact that he's Myers again in the new film just makes it all the more awesome.
Jason must feel like a DBD Killer facing a Survivor in that clip.
Pretty sure anyone else would just go for the kill, and not be a candidate for snu snu for assorted reasons. Decision is easier. Down to flee, and probably die tired.
I think I have to agree with this guy. The dismembered body parts floating around would be particularly disturbing in RL.
You get a rtb on your head you're dead. Game over. No matter how much torture you put yourself through you're basically dead.
NASCAR billy
Oddly enough, the Huntress scares the living daylights out of me. I think it's because she seems so normal and has a genuine knowledge of hunting and I feel like I'd never really get away from her.
That, and her lullaby is blood chilling if she's chasing you.
The Nightmare. Its scary when you just get hit and no i'm done with this I cant talk about this anymore.
Wraith is a spooky boy