New killer idea
I haven't looked around to see if this is already an idea but my friends and I have an awesome killer idea in line with the movie killers: The Thing (circa 1982).
Its main ability would be to transform into one of the survivors present in the match and run around for a bit, could run right up to the survivors and they wouldn't know. It could be deactivated like the Wraith decloaking, with a cool mutation animation that takes 1.5 to 2 seconds (so the survivors have time to try and run). Maybe slap a cooldown of like 90-120 seconds on there so it isn't overpowered.
Thoughts?
Comments
SWF on comms would make the whole disguise aspect mostly irrelevant.
It would just literally be wraith except worse since I assume you'd be running at survivor speed in that form.
I'm just saying it would need more than that to be viable.
One pretty cool aspect is that it would be one of first killers to be able to use 3rd person view.