Disconnected when the match starts.
I play killer and have ended up being disconnected from a match right when it starts multiple times. I have very decent internet so I don't think this is the possible cause. Also I have had multiple entitled survivors send messages to me left right and center due to these disconnections. They assume that it's my fault, "Stupid killer raging", "You're wasting the survivors time", "Reported for raging and wasting our time", etc. It ain't my fault.
(Rant) And to the survivor who said "Killers like you keep wasting our time." Screw you, ok. I made the lobby, not you, I did! I'm the one who had to wait for your rude toxic [BAD WORD]. Survivors who rage quit are wasting the KILLERS time. (Rant Over)
Has anyone else experienced being booted from the match with no explanation?
Comments
I don't think you can do anything about it, it's on the dev side and can have many reasons
You're playing a PS4 game at work!?! What job do you have!?
Wifi, currently trying to get a cable long enough. But I've never had this problem before.
Yea once in a while. I get 2500 quitter bonus. Idk if it's servers or swf party disconnects.
Another thing. When it happens i'm in the loading screen, and as soon as the bar is full it boots me to the end screen with zero points and a double de pip. Why am I being punished for something out of my control?
My game barely crashes. It happened of course, but it is so rarely that it can be neglected.
Playing on PC btw
it's not crashing, it's booting me to the game over screen when the match loads.