Getting stuck in those pesky hills?! Here's a solution for you!
Contrary to popular belief, there is a way to get yourself unstuck as a survivor from those bugged hills.
Contrary to popular belief, there is a way to get yourself unstuck as a survivor from those bugged hills.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks Ivaldi!
No problem
Nice, ty.. i hope i dont have to try it onde day... Yesterday It happened to me, a teammate thought i was fooling around and started teabagging next to me. Result was the two of us stuck and a lost game :/
That happened to me as well, except the whole team ended up stuck there
I was able to unstick going left as well. Hard to explain this to survivors as killer though. I m1 to their left and if charades doesn’t click for the survivors I down them and pick em up to remove them, then leave em slugged.