Buff Meg

She needs that firm & lift eye cream to make her skin fit a little better ![]()

She needs that firm & lift eye cream to make her skin fit a little better ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My gosh, legit rofl
I am just concerned for her well being. And my eyes.
And nail clippers for Dwight
I don't think he needs them... I think he already chewed them all off by the campfire :ohnoes:
She also needs to have an ability exclusive to her that makes it so when the killer looks at her, the killer instantly stands still and is essentially stunned because they're too busy looking at Meg's arse. I stand by Meg buffs!
Personally, as a Meg, I think it's ridiculous that she can't jog when Sprint Burst is available. Devs fix plz!