Macros safe?

Hey guys, love this game a lot,but had an accident with my hand that gives me a hard time after some time playing. I recently bought a Logitech MMO mouse and see that it comes with its own software logitech G HUB that allows me to make macros, was wondering if a struggle macro would be safe? since that is what hurts my hand the most.

Comments

  • As far as I'm aware it's fine, but I won't say for sure. I hope you get a definitive answer

  • @Wizxrx said:

    Hey guys, love this game a lot,but had an accident with my hand that gives me a hard time after some time playing. I recently bought a Logitech MMO mouse and see that it comes with its own software logitech G HUB that allows me to make macros, was wondering if a struggle macro would be safe? since that is what hurts my hand the most.

    It is safe, they can't ban you for using a logitech program to do macro on your keyboard.

    They ban script use for macro but not macro created with a 3rd parrty allowed software.

  • I use them, and never had problems. I doubt they even register it, and it should be a feature anyway.

  • I use a macro for wiggling and struggling. Never had anything happen to me yet.