Should the leaving/disconnect penalty be brought back?
I can't be the only one who noticed that survivors tend to disconnect when they are having a bad game or things aren't going their way. This also leads to killers not being able to complete certain challenges their on no matter how hard they try because the survivors can just disconnect without punishment.
So do you guys think the leavers penalty should be brought back or not?
Comments
I say yes. But I thought there already was one?
Did it get taken out again recently?
Yes, but not until they fix the security hole that lets hackers force DC other people.
It was turned off again at least temporarily because hackers were tricking the game into banning other people (including some streamers).
Ah, thanks for the info. In that case I agree, get that fixed first ๐
They need to implement a more complex DC penalty that punishes survivors for killing themselves on hook, otherwise it only affects killers.
It will be back, just not anytime soon cause they need to fix the security issue with hackers and stuff. More people are now aware that the penalty is disabled so I'm seeing more DCs as of lately, and it sucks. Hopefully it won't take much time.
Those who voted โnoโ, can you at least comment on why?
Yes, and make it harder