Is it wrong that trolling Console Survivors is fun?
I'm running BBQ/Ruin/Third Seal/Huntress Lullaby on Ghost Face and winning every game. Meme builds are so fun and they're not sweaty SWFs anymore
I'm running BBQ/Ruin/Third Seal/Huntress Lullaby on Ghost Face and winning every game. Meme builds are so fun and they're not sweaty SWFs anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
how is running certain perks and winning trolling?
Honestly it's occurred to me recently that Huntress' Lullaby is a nasty perk on a stealth Killer like Ghost Face. Get even a couple stacks on and Survivors are forced to pay more attention to skill checks, distracting them from you.
You sure that's because they are on console? I mean I play console and I went up against someone with a similar build and they didn't win.
Remember that there is multiple factors that can dictate a win, for example a skill difference.
Most people would consider 3-4 hex perks a meme build
Ah ok. I wouldn't consider meme builds trolling. Even if the killer 4kd lol. I'm sure it would piss some people off tho