Is there some sort of dc trend on the other platforms?

I play on ps4. I just had 5 games with at least one guy dcing in each one. I have only seen people with the globe icon dc when the match starts.

Is this a bug or a trend?

Comments

  • I've been having a lot of people dc on me too, but on PC. Usually Cross-play people too; maybe it's an Xbox thing? It isn't a switch thing when I play on there.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I've been having a lot of people dc on me too, but on PC. Usually Cross-play people too; maybe it's an Xbox thing? It isn't a switch thing when I play on there.

    Well it's good to here I am not the only one experiencing this. Here I thought that the system was perfectly fine lol.

  • I dont notice that much of a difference, I only pay more attention when its a Crossplay-User who DCed. I think the removal of the DC-Penalty has increased the numbers of DCs compared to pre-DC Penalty times. Because players were also DCing with the penalty (much less, of course), but someone who DCed despite getting a 5 minute penalty will DC way more often without any penalty.

    But I prefer no DC-Penalty over a bugged system, so I dont care that much tbh.

  • @YehBoiGoku said:

    I play on ps4. I just had 5 games with at least one guy dcing in each one. I have only seen people with the globe icon dc when the match starts.

    Is this a bug or a trend?

    I play on PC and all of the disconnects I've seen have been from consoles (globe) since crossplay. With no penalty, it comes from all platforms, before crossplay I saw disconnects all the time even with the penalty on - the penalty does nothing, the rest of the people in the match are still ######### over even if the d/c gets a penalty. Devs should be back filling disconnects from the queues (with a bonus and an option to turn it off) or with bots.