no new map/what about the survivor?

so there is rumour that there is no new map included in the upcoming chapter. The reason could be that they concentrate on updating the graphics of already existing maps.

There is not a clue on the survivor on who this could be. Or maybe someone could enlighten us and say who is connected to the alchemist etc.

Comments

  • It's pretty much just the Alchemist, or at the very least, Vigo or Benedict. It's one of the three, but more than likely just the Alchemist himself.


    (Ok, I misread and actually meant to say the Alchemist was supposedly the next Killer. For the Survivor, I'm not quite sure.)

  • It's not a rumour. Dataminers have yet to find a new map and with the PTB being next week they are 90% certain there won't be a map.

    But not to worry a new survivor has been datamined. As for the graphics update, you are correct, a large chunk of it will release with this upcoming patch. So far we know the updated Yamako, Badham, and Crotus maps are coming. So that's 9 maps. Their may be more coming.

    Oh and NOES content might be coming to the Switch and Windows Store versions.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    It's pretty much just the Alchemist, or at the very least, Vigo or Benedict. It's one of the three, but more than likely just the Alchemist himself.

    I think Vigo is the Alchemist because there is a lot of parallels between the two with survivor cosmetics (Which I would like to see more) from the Halloween event and some more I think

  • @Okapi said:

    It's not a rumour. Dataminers have yet to find a new map and with the PTB being next week they are 90% certain there won't be a map.

    But not to worry a new survivor has been datamined. As for the graphics update, you are correct, a large chunk of it will release with this upcoming patch. So far we know the updated Yamako, Badham, and Crotus maps are coming. So that's 9 maps. Their may be more coming.

    Oh and NOES content might be coming to the Switch and Windows Store versions.

    nice. any idea who this new survivor could be? male, female?

  • @Smeagol83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1540714#Comment_1540714

    nice. any idea who this new survivor could be? male, female?

    Nope. Nothing is known about the survivor besides them being an OG character like the killer and that they will come with 3 unique outfits, 2 recolour outfits, and 7 body/leg recolours. The killer will have 2 unique outfits and 8 recolour outfits.

    Oh and Cheryl will be getting another legendary skin and Kate will be getting a set/linked outfit.

  • @Okapi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1540723#Comment_1540723

    Nope. Nothing is known about the survivor besides them being an OG character like the killer and that they will come with 3 unique outfits, 2 recolour outfits, and 7 body/leg recolours. The killer will have 2 unique outfits and 8 recolour outfits.

    Oh and Cheryl will be getting another legendary skin and Kate will be getting a set/linked outfit.

    i can't be the only one, but I hope they will do something more unique with this upcoming survivor. Like we have the different color of skins, and hair and gender and a big butt (jane). I feel like there could be done more to create something more unique. I was thinking about a obese guy with a fat belly, or an older woman. i dunno those are just a few that came to my mind. they should do something wild to mix it up

  • If you look at the teaser, you'll notice the shadow is walking past Father Campbell's Chapel but a more neglected version of it, suggesting that the map might be the first to receive a graphic overhaul.

  • @Smeagol83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1540745#Comment_1540745

    i can't be the only one, but I hope they will do something more unique with this upcoming survivor. Like we have the different color of skins, and hair and gender and a big butt (jane). I feel like there could be done more to create something more unique. I was thinking about a obese guy with a fat belly, or an older woman. i dunno those are just a few that came to my mind. they should do something wild to mix it up

    I was hoping that they would do a survivor from a different time period. Then we could get cool historical outfits. If Benedict Baker is the survivor, then maybe that can fulfill my wish there, since he is from the late 1800s, yes?