Definitely the Alchemist then. Not like it was already obvious or anything. Like any good story teller, the Devs used a method to tell us who it is in a way we have previously seen. Go an look at both Blight animatics and the use of a shadow depicting a characters actions to us is in them too. This is a very good spot btw :)
Nice find! We know its almost definitely an og character rather than some common place character like dr jekyl and mr hyde.
I wouldn't be so sure. Even in light of player speculations of this new killer being a werewolf, I'm solidly convinced this is either Vigo or Jekyll... either would satisfy me honestly
I wouldn't be so sure. Even in light of player speculations of this new killer being a werewolf, I'm solidly convinced this is either Vigo or Jekyll... either would satisfy me honestly
some people speculate it's going to be a killer from Amnesia, which would make sense IF the ch17 killer IS licensed.
some people speculate it's going to be a killer from Amnesia, which would make sense IF the ch17 killer IS licensed.
Yeah but that's just it. I don't reckon it is licensed - there's usually some colossal hint as the license and/or its holder in the trailers; a kind of pre-hand giveaway with most killers (i.e Freddy and Myers). However, and despite last chapter literally being Silent Hill, I'd like a licensed killer nonetheless.
Yeah but that's just it. I don't reckon it is licensed - there's usually some colossal hint as the license and/or its holder in the trailers; a kind of pre-hand giveaway with most killers (i.e Freddy and Myers). However, and despite last chapter literally being Silent Hill, I'd like a licensed killer nonetheless.
yeah.... huh... I noticed this on a stream lately, where the streamer (who has streamloots) wondered about a 'werewolf' soundcard being played apparently, and i was confused because since 4.0 there ARE wolf's howling sounds on various maps...
I conclude that before 4.0 there were no wolf howls... now there are... would that count as 'hint'?
yeah.... huh... I noticed this on a stream lately, where the streamer (who has streamloots) wondered about a 'werewolf' soundcard being played apparently, and i was confused because since 4.0 there ARE wolf's howling sounds on various maps...
I conclude that before 4.0 there were no wolf howls... now there are... would that count as 'hint'?
Its not a hint its a trap ;)
the shadow on the wall is almost the same like the alchemist
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good one!
That’s some excellent sleuthing, nice job! 🕵️♂️
He's a werewolf.. I'm sure..
Is it bad I thought for a moment the new killer will be Velocipastor based on this?
Wow, nice job finding this!
Definitely the Alchemist then. Not like it was already obvious or anything. Like any good story teller, the Devs used a method to tell us who it is in a way we have previously seen. Go an look at both Blight animatics and the use of a shadow depicting a characters actions to us is in them too. This is a very good spot btw :)
Nice find! We know its almost definitely an og character rather than some common place character like dr jekyl and mr hyde.
I wouldn't be so sure. Even in light of player speculations of this new killer being a werewolf, I'm solidly convinced this is either Vigo or Jekyll... either would satisfy me honestly
Maybe it's a hint that they will add 3-d Crotus Prenn map?
some people speculate it's going to be a killer from Amnesia, which would make sense IF the ch17 killer IS licensed.
Yeah but that's just it. I don't reckon it is licensed - there's usually some colossal hint as the license and/or its holder in the trailers; a kind of pre-hand giveaway with most killers (i.e Freddy and Myers). However, and despite last chapter literally being Silent Hill, I'd like a licensed killer nonetheless.
yeah.... huh... I noticed this on a stream lately, where the streamer (who has streamloots) wondered about a 'werewolf' soundcard being played apparently, and i was confused because since 4.0 there ARE wolf's howling sounds on various maps...
I conclude that before 4.0 there were no wolf howls... now there are... would that count as 'hint'?
Its not a hint its a trap ;)
the shadow on the wall is almost the same like the alchemist
More grass for TrappyBoi =) ?
It's bad that you think the opposite