Graphic update when?
I remember the announcement being made, but do they have a set date for it? Or maybe even like a rough idea such as late 2020, early 2021, etc.
I remember the announcement being made, but do they have a set date for it? Or maybe even like a rough idea such as late 2020, early 2021, etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could be wrong but I think it was by the end of 2020? It will probably coincide with the launch of the next-gen consoles in November. Probably the mid chapter update which should be in late October early November.
I would say next gen console launce since current gen consoles would catch fire.
Yeah I´m eagerly anticipating the graphics update but I´m also kinda anxious that they won´t work on the optimization department. Got quite the gaming laptop but sounds more like an aircraft turbine when playing dbd.
My guess is the november chapter. But then they said they will implement it in stages so we can expect something next chapter.
It comes out when it's ready and tested
It comes out when it's ready and tested
It comes out when it's ready and tested
Maybe we get the graphic update in September when the 17th chapter will be released. Based on the leaks that the chapter is going to be without new map I'm pretty sure that we even can test it in the end of the August in PTB 4.2.0
Some people are talking that by PTB we will have it
Wow that is so incredibly helpful. Thank you so much for this informative answer. /s
Thanks to everyone else who responded! Appreciate it.
The most reasonable answer would be when next gen consoles release
Soon ™