Console Players and Self Care
I just want to know why every single console player I've run in to has been using self-care. Is the meta that different on console?
I just want to know why every single console player I've run in to has been using self-care. Is the meta that different on console?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't recall posting a full build there hm...
Honestly you can play decently well that way without dead hard as long as the killer isn't a lower TR killer. As long as you scope out a place to run when you hear the TR you'll always get a decent chase.
Ikr plus it can come in handy when trying to escape a killer when wounded I mean the amount of times I've baited a killer into trying to hit me only to eat a pallet it fun heck once did it so well like that once the killer flat out avoided me hurt next to a pallet healing as they did not want to waste another 5 mins after me
I think a lot of killers play more aggresive against an already injured survivor. Especially late game. Less likely to respect pallets.
pretty sure pc players ran it alot as well before crossplay. Plus isnt the meta the same since both parties play the same game
It takes way too long to heal compared to a medkit or someone else healing you. It has its moments, but all that time being spent in the corner of the map can be used in better ways. Its also bad because of how common Sloppy Butcher is.