Making Memento Moris look a billion times better?
Instead of a forced perspective, have the player be able to pan the camera around the action while it's a specific distance away for that, and then create the L4D style spotlight effect when somebody's pinned in that game, and blacken/obscure everything not immediately in the shot. I think it'd look way better that way.
Comments
if moris become better visually, more killers might bring them. And we cant have that. please.
I'd be happy with every killer having a 3rd person view with a nicely done distance so I can watch.
Bonus if ALL killers got THREE each different kills. At random just to break up the pattern.
I know, but the idea is to make it AT LEAST less agitating to BE Mori'd, and the experience cooler in general. Sacrificial hooks still offer up a greater challenge and are more fun and visually interesting regardless, and killers are encouraged to please Entity anyway lol.
More than they already do now? Is that a thing? I find Ebony Moris every couple of matches, no kidding. Coupled with tunneling, camping and players who only ever attack with instadowns, of course.
i would rather the mori be more satisfactory while also reducing the effectiveness. i really only like mori for the "kill" i would be perfectly fine with it being a death hook thing. meaning it basically only save time on walking to a hook. i think on a motif level mori belongs but i can see how being killed after 1 hook is bad for the game on both sides. it reduces BP and ruins the game. if the mori let you kill someone when they are on death hook i think it would be a decent acceptable change.