Killer Specific Farming Guide

Here's how to earn their trust

For all killers: Keep hitting a gen and nodding, works most of the time

Killer specific:

Trapper

Gather all the traps from around the map and place them in the center, keep stepping inot them.

Wraith

Bing Bong bing bong bing bong bing bong

Billy

spam right click and nod

Mikey

pull off some mj moves

Hag

place 10 traps in the middle of the map and keep nodding

Doc

spam static blast to its halfway bar

Huntress

pull off 360s and hit random targets on the map

Bubba

Keep bumping into a wall with your chainsaw

Freddy

F‎uck you

Pig

spam groan

Clown

shoot a bottle high up into a tree, the clouds will fall down creating a large area of pink gas. chill around there, this area is your cozy gamer zone

Spirit

F‎uck you

Legion

spam vault a window

Plague

puke in the air like a maniac

Ghostface

tbag

Demogorgon

keep shredding walls, everyone loves demoboy

Oni

I honestly have no idea

Slinger

Spam quickscopes and shoot random shlt, you could try shooting someone and nodding agressively while reeling them in

Pyramid Head

Spam holding m2 so it looks like you're clapping

Comments

  • I usually just pick survivors up, drop them, and pick them up again and keep dropping them until they're back on their feet. Sometimes they still don't get the message that I'm friendly though. I did this in front of the hook with just about everyone dead, and the poor Meg on the hook got sacrificed.

  • @KingFrost said:

    I usually just pick survivors up, drop them, and pick them up again and keep dropping them until they're back on their feet. Sometimes they still don't get the message that I'm friendly though. I did this in front of the hook with just about everyone dead, and the poor Meg on the hook got sacrificed.

    :(