A possible mori fix
My idea is that you could have survivors that receive mori, get a minimum blood point gain from the match, and receive no penalty to rank, while moris are quite bs, I believe making a mori be less aggravating would be great!
My idea is that you could have survivors that receive mori, get a minimum blood point gain from the match, and receive no penalty to rank, while moris are quite bs, I believe making a mori be less aggravating would be great!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think if it guaranteed a safety pip, no one would care. However I am curious what they're going to cook up.
What if they just had the Mori’s be like a token system, but every token is dependent on totems remaining in the trial? (Ex. 2 Totems Left=2 Abilities to Mori).