If the new killer would be Vigo (The Alchemist) would you be excited?

I know that it's almost confirmed atm, but if it was 100% The Alchemist, would you be excited or no? Let's have a discussion!

Comments

  • I'd be ecstatic, its about time lore characters started properly appearing.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    I'd be ecstatic, its about time lore characters started properly appearing.

    I agree! And The Alchemist is probably the one I would be most excited about, just because of how mysterious and unknown he is. I don't know if it would be a great idea to finally show his face or to keep it mysterious and unknown. Do you have any ideas for his base kit / power?

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    I know that it's almost confirmed atm, but if it was 100% The Alchemist, would you be excited or no? Let's have a discussion!

    It makes sense since welll if the blight event is too be tradition we need at least 4 skins

    We would have only 3 doe as legion oni and slinger have no blight skins

    So who's left the big boi himself

  • Would be cool to follow up on a character who is actively familiar with the Entity's Realm and have them actually appear in the game.

  • If I think about his power some kind of injecting himself something and go berserk I get instantly Oni vibes ... and I HATE that Devs dont try making very unique killers with very unique playstyle e.g. Nurse and Hunteress have been very unique when they came out.

  • of course!

    And I bet chapter 17 will be out in early October.

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1538826#Comment_1538826

    I agree! And The Alchemist is probably the one I would be most excited about, just because of how mysterious and unknown he is. I don't know if it would be a great idea to finally show his face or to keep it mysterious and unknown. Do you have any ideas for his base kit / power?

    Yeah, I think it'd be cool if you never saw his face until hes transformed. I think his power could potentially be based around injecting himself, buffing him each time he does so. But making him more dependent on it the more you inject. He goes into withdrawal over a certain period of time, getting worse the more he injects. Creating a resource management system.