camp and tunnel
can I get some distraction altruism or boldness when being camped or tunneled? Ifeel like it would take a lil bit of the salt out of the wound when it happens
can I get some distraction altruism or boldness when being camped or tunneled? Ifeel like it would take a lil bit of the salt out of the wound when it happens
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you play Solo or part of SWF? I've noticed that a lot of Solos who get connected with a three person team of SWF don't get much proper support. They treat you like you are less important.
Im primarily solo but I rarely play with A friend
and its true that they do tend to ignore me so when I run the killer and get camped I feel like me keeping his attention the entire time Im on the hook should get me some kind of distraction points (because honestly where else are you gonna get them that game)