Something good against gen rushers?

As a beginner in playing killer, I find impossible winning a match against gen rushers.. I don't have Ruin or Thanatophobia on every killer.. Not even Pop.. And I just can't stand at how fast they do gens while I am putting only 1 survivor down in the first 2 minutes, they doing 2 gens already.. Any tips?

Comments

  • what killer do you play with?

    I only warn you, if you use clown, you won't save yourself from genrush

  • Play Spirit or Nurse.

  • Play in north America most survivors there are brain dead and 90% of them can’t loop right.

  • @RoxanaKawaii said:

    As a beginner in playing killer, I find impossible winning a match against gen rushers.. I don't have Ruin or Thanatophobia on every killer.. Not even Pop.. And I just can't stand at how fast they do gens while I am putting only 1 survivor down in the first 2 minutes, they doing 2 gens already.. Any tips?

    That's normal for balance (devs want it this way). You're supposed to have 1 on hook 2 gens done. Then 1 being chased, 1 on hook, 1 on rescue and 1 on gen. Then 3 gens done and 1 on hook. Things usually get unpredictable here so:

    Then ???. 2 dead and 2 escape.

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    what killer do you play with?

    I only warn you, if you use clown, you won't save yourself from genrush

    I am trying to play every killer to do the Adept achievement.. My last 2 games as Oni didn't went well..

  • @Terro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/182240/something-good-against-gen-rushers

    That's normal for balance (devs want it this way). You're supposed to have 1 on hook 2 gens done. Then 1 being chased, 1 on hook, 1 on rescue and 1 on gen. Then 3 gens done and 1 on hook. Things usually get unpredictable here so:

    Then ???. 2 dead and 2 escape.

    I know what you are saying.. But after the guys is getting rescued.. they just focus only on gens.. 3 people on 1 gen.. popping it really fast.. then boom.. The game is over..

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Play Spirit or Nurse.

    I'd recommend playing Spirit over Nurse. I can't loop to save my life, but against Nurse? That's just game over for them. I once looped a nurse for three whole gens. I felt bad when I seen they were rank 18.

  • Play survivor to get bloodpoints then dump it into spirit

    117127889_3693039450724842_233413563581588548_o.jpg