Informal DBD Tourneys?

Are there any groups that host small scale tournaments for fun?

I'd even be interested in ones where you kick in $5 and the winners get auric cells as prizes.

I'd probably never win, lol, but it still sounds fun.


Though I could see how it might also be against ToS in some way... 🤔

Comments

  • @HagIsBestGirl said:

    Are there any groups that host small scale tournaments for fun?

    I'd even be interested in ones where you kick in $5 and the winners get auric cells as prizes.

    I'd probably never win, lol, but it still sounds fun.

    Though I could see how it might also be against ToS in some way... 🤔

    What platform are you on?

    Although have you played against Tournament survivors, as it's anything but fun even when you win (you just get constant clicky's throughout the whole game)?

  • @Nutty_Professor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/182157/informal-dbd-tourneys

    What platform are you on?

    Although have you played against Tournament survivors, as it's anything but fun even when you win (you just get constant clicky's throughout the whole game)?

    All of em, lol.

    But I'd definitely vet a group first. Like, I'm more interested in a "let's play pool for beer money" or a basement poker style group.