Crossplay starts and the only killer I see is Doc

Up until today I've only ever played this game on PS4. I would assume that means I've only played against killers on PS4. While Doc isn't necessarily uncommon on PS4 he wasn't a killer I saw more than every few games.

Today almost every single game has been against a Doc. Is Doc a lot better on PC or something? Not a complaint. Just an observation. I've had whole weeks where I haven't played against as many docs as I've played against just tonight.

Comments

  • No, so far as I know Doc is rarer on PC than console, since he's a free console character and one of the best antiloopers that requires timing more than precision

  • I don't think I've played against doc in months on PC, he's not too common. You're just getting insanely unlucky lol

  • @MadLordJack said:

    No, so far as I know Doc is rarer on PC than console, since he's a free console character and one of the best antiloopers that requires timing more than precision

    Strange. I swear sometimes the code in this game gets stuck on giving people the same killers and/or maps repeatedly

  • @SaltedSnow said:

    I don't think I've played against doc in months on PC, he's not too common. You're just getting insanely unlucky lol

    That would be the way it happens for me

  • To me Doc is one of the most fun killers to play, just that. Also legion, ghostface..etc.

    Usually high tier killers are boring to me.