I love cross play
All of the games I’ve had since the update have been really fun (on Xbox). Good job!
All of the games I’ve had since the update have been really fun (on Xbox). Good job!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think I’ve played another ps4 user since I started xplay.
I have also really liked the crossplay so far. I get into games virtually instantly now! Speed was generally pretty good for Xbox but now it's basically CLICK READY, ENTER LOBBY
Yes I don't really see the lag issue everyone keeps talking about I've been having a blast , the amount of lag seems pretty normal I've been switching between PC and PS4 today because even though I can play on PC and invite my friends I like to chat also
I just hope that I play a session with Ohmwrecker, but my rank probably dipped even lower with the reset