Nerf Killers BHVR :(

Edit: Guys this thread, I'm joking about the killer nerfs, geez! Thanks for ruining the fun for everyone! :(

Edit 2: I didn't make the artwork, lol!

Here are my ideas on how to nerf killers, please take this with a grain of salt:

Nurse: Can no longer blink through pallets.

Billy: Reduces movement speed when using his chainsaw dash.

Huntress: No has a longer reload animation.

Freddy: Doesn't reveal survivors' auras when they are outside your terror radius.

That's all, I know that killer's are OP at the moment and they require serious nerfs so hopefully this will put them back in line so survivors can get a easy win, ya know? ;)

JK, I was kidding about the killer nerfs, they actually need buffs and maybe some QoL changes! Please make killers scary again because they are so difficult to play against a single survivor, don't get me started on group of survivors!

Oh, somewhat off topic, make Amanda look like this to make survivors actually be scared to have her chase them!

Comments

  • Nickenzie said:
    Here are my ideas on how to nerf killers, please take this with a grain of salt:

    Nurse: Can no longer blink through pallets.

    Billy: Reduces movement speed when using his chainsaw dash.

    Huntress: No has a longer reload animation.

    Freddy: Doesn't reveal survivors' auras when they are outside your terror radius.

    That's all, I know that killer's are OP at the moment and they require serious nerfs so hopefully this will put them back in line so survivors can get a easy win, ya know? ;)

    JK, I was kidding about the killer nerfs, they actually need buffs and maybe some QoL changes! Please make killers scary again because they are so difficult to play against a single survivor, don't get me started on group of survivors!

    Oh, somewhat off topic, make Amanda look like this to make survivors actually be scared to have her chase them!

    If this post was real, the nurse & huntress better be able to move at the speed of lightning.

    Also did you draw lovely artwork yourself? 
  • Amanda looks amazing on those artworks you've been doing.
    Not scary at all. ;)
  • This content has been removed.
  • Heeeeeeeey,

    Where are the Leatherface nerfs he needs?

  • Heeeeeeeey,

    Where are the Leatherface nerfs he needs?

    Oh, yes, his collision hit box was increased. Bubba will now need to be careful around objects since it could easily put him in a tantrum! JK, lol.
  • What's the point of this ?

  • jiminie said:

    What's the point of this ?

    Wow, you are such a no fun person when it comes to making fun threads! Since you are being lame, you can find out by your self by cough cough reading my thread! :)
  • @Nickenzie said:
    jiminie said:

    What's the point of this ?

    Wow, you are such a no fun person when it comes to making fun threads! Since you are being lame, you can find out by your self by cough cough reading my thread! :)

    Oh, my apologies, but there's a OFF-TOPIC section for this kind of threads

  • @jiminie said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    jiminie said:

    What's the point of this ?

    Wow, you are such a no fun person when it comes to making fun threads! Since you are being lame, you can find out by your self by cough cough reading my thread! :)

    Oh, my apologies, but there's a OFF-TOPIC section for this kind of threads

    Off-topic description:
    "Hey, that's not Dead by Daylight related!"

    OP put it in the right place. You should've actually read the thread.

  • @Orion said:

    @jiminie said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    jiminie said:

    What's the point of this ?

    Wow, you are such a no fun person when it comes to making fun threads! Since you are being lame, you can find out by your self by cough cough reading my thread! :)

    Oh, my apologies, but there's a OFF-TOPIC section for this kind of threads

    Off-topic description:
    "Hey, that's not Dead by Daylight related!"

    OP put it in the right place. You should've actually read the thread.

    Oh, my bad then, my apologies @Nickenzie

  • @Nickenzie said:
    IronWolf115 said:

    Heeeeeeeey,

    Where are the Leatherface nerfs he needs?

    Oh, yes, his collision hit box was increased. Bubba will now need to be careful around objects since it could easily put him in a tantrum! JK, lol.

    Now that's more like it!

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Here are my ideas on how to nerf killers, please take this with a grain of salt:

    Nurse: Can no longer blink through pallets.

    Billy: Reduces movement speed when using his chainsaw dash.

    Huntress: No has a longer reload animation.

    Freddy: Doesn't reveal survivors' auras when they are outside your terror radius.

    That's all, I know that killer's are OP at the moment and they require serious nerfs so hopefully this will put them back in line so survivors can get a easy win, ya know? ;)

    JK, I was kidding about the killer nerfs, they actually need buffs and maybe some QoL changes! Please make killers scary again because they are so difficult to play against a single survivor, don't get me started on group of survivors!

    Oh, somewhat off topic, make Amanda look like this to make survivors actually be scared to have her chase them!

    If you seriously believe killers are OP; I recommend trying to rank up with them, Good luck and I will accept your apology in a couple of weeks.

    It actually is insane that there are still survivors out there that wanna get freddy nerfed even harder

  • Did I read this right? He wants to nerf Freddy? Oh wait...there is more

  • Click bait much? Nice artwork btw :)

    @Master said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Here are my ideas on how to nerf killers, please take this with a grain of salt:

    Nurse: Can no longer blink through pallets.

    Billy: Reduces movement speed when using his chainsaw dash.

    Huntress: No has a longer reload animation.

    Freddy: Doesn't reveal survivors' auras when they are outside your terror radius.

    That's all, I know that killer's are OP at the moment and they require serious nerfs so hopefully this will put them back in line so survivors can get a easy win, ya know? ;)

    JK, I was kidding about the killer nerfs, they actually need buffs and maybe some QoL changes! Please make killers scary again because they are so difficult to play against a single survivor, don't get me started on group of survivors!

    Oh, somewhat off topic, make Amanda look like this to make survivors actually be scared to have her chase them!

    If you seriously believe killers are OP; I recommend trying to rank up with them, Good luck and I will accept your apology in a couple of weeks.

    It actually is insane that there are still survivors out there that wanna get freddy nerfed even harder

    Someone here didn't read the full post, eh?

  • Lmao guys he’s kidding but I’ll join in 

    wraith: when uncloaking he walks like a slug and his speed is even slower

    Myers: has tier 1 speed and lunge at ALL tiers 

    Trapper: He starts with no traps and all of his traps are at FAR from your spawn point

    clown: he can no longer reload bottles
  • @White_Owl said:
    Click bait much? Nice artwork btw :)

    @Master said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Here are my ideas on how to nerf killers, please take this with a grain of salt:

    Nurse: Can no longer blink through pallets.

    Billy: Reduces movement speed when using his chainsaw dash.

    Huntress: No has a longer reload animation.

    Freddy: Doesn't reveal survivors' auras when they are outside your terror radius.

    That's all, I know that killer's are OP at the moment and they require serious nerfs so hopefully this will put them back in line so survivors can get a easy win, ya know? ;)

    JK, I was kidding about the killer nerfs, they actually need buffs and maybe some QoL changes! Please make killers scary again because they are so difficult to play against a single survivor, don't get me started on group of survivors!

    Oh, somewhat off topic, make Amanda look like this to make survivors actually be scared to have her chase them!

    If you seriously believe killers are OP; I recommend trying to rank up with them, Good luck and I will accept your apology in a couple of weeks.

    It actually is insane that there are still survivors out there that wanna get freddy nerfed even harder

    Someone here didn't read the full post, eh?

    Mhm yeah sometimes I just skip over this nonsense

  • Need killers? Is that a joke survivors need to stop being favoured and they need needs. Did some nasty killer, kill you and you didn't like it?
  • Nerf killers I mean
  • Survivors need nerfed
  • Here's an idea, REMOVE THE NEW PERK THAT BASICALLY ACTS LIKE AN INSTA HEAL MEDKIT FOR SURVIVORS!!

  • Master said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Here are my ideas on how to nerf killers, please take this with a grain of salt:

    Nurse: Can no longer blink through pallets.

    Billy: Reduces movement speed when using his chainsaw dash.

    Huntress: No has a longer reload animation.

    Freddy: Doesn't reveal survivors' auras when they are outside your terror radius.

    That's all, I know that killer's are OP at the moment and they require serious nerfs so hopefully this will put them back in line so survivors can get a easy win, ya know? ;)

    JK, I was kidding about the killer nerfs, they actually need buffs and maybe some QoL changes! Please make killers scary again because they are so difficult to play against a single survivor, don't get me started on group of survivors!

    Oh, somewhat off topic, make Amanda look like this to make survivors actually be scared to have her chase them!

    If you seriously believe killers are OP; I recommend trying to rank up with them, Good luck and I will accept your apology in a couple of weeks.

    It actually is insane that there are still survivors out there that wanna get freddy nerfed even harder

    Read.
  • Master said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Here are my ideas on how to nerf killers, please take this with a grain of salt:

    Nurse: Can no longer blink through pallets.

    Billy: Reduces movement speed when using his chainsaw dash.

    Huntress: No has a longer reload animation.

    Freddy: Doesn't reveal survivors' auras when they are outside your terror radius.

    That's all, I know that killer's are OP at the moment and they require serious nerfs so hopefully this will put them back in line so survivors can get a easy win, ya know? ;)

    JK, I was kidding about the killer nerfs, they actually need buffs and maybe some QoL changes! Please make killers scary again because they are so difficult to play against a single survivor, don't get me started on group of survivors!

    Oh, somewhat off topic, make Amanda look like this to make survivors actually be scared to have her chase them!

    If you seriously believe killers are OP; I recommend trying to rank up with them, Good luck and I will accept your apology in a couple of weeks.

    It actually is insane that there are still survivors out there that wanna get freddy nerfed even harder

    I said that I was kidding, geez! :(
  • Tsulan said:
    Amanda looks amazing on those artworks you've been doing.
    Not scary at all. ;)
    I didn't draw the artwork but I'm about to make one soon! :)
  • NO FREDDY NEEDS MORE NERFS HE TOO OP PLS NURF FREDDY DEVS IT RLY UNFAIR HOW HE CAN SLEEP YOU HE SHOULD ONLY BE ALLOWED TO SLEEP YOU WHEN YOU IN MELEE RANGE AND GIVE HIS POWER A COOLDOWN OF 50 SECONDS THEN HE WILL BE BALANCED PLS DEVS I THINK THIS WOULD MAKE HIM MUCH MORE FAIR AND WOULD ACTUALLY GIVE THE SURVIVORS A CHANCE AFTER ALL HE TOO OP ALSO PLS REMOVE HIS AURA READIN BECAUSE THAT IS ALSO OP. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY BALANCED CHNAGES TO FREDDY!!!
    I'm kidding by the way please don't do this he's had enough.

  • jiminie said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    jiminie said:

    What's the point of this ?

    Wow, you are such a no fun person when it comes to making fun threads! Since you are being lame, you can find out by your self by cough cough reading my thread! :)

    Oh, my apologies, but there's a OFF-TOPIC section for this kind of threads

    The off-topic section of this forum is for things NOT dbd related, stop being rude. If it doesn't interest you then don't post in it.
  • Amanda looking as sexy as ever, but seriously does anyone know the artist?

  • Imma join too!

    Spirit - Phasewalk no longer reveals scratch marks, Also cd is increased by 10 seconds

  • Freddy: Remove Dreamworld and replace the fingerknives with fingerdildos so he can at least play with himself

    Leatherface: Remove Chainsaw and replace it with a bowl of chili for him to share with survivors

    Clown: Replace the tonic in his bottles with nacho cheese

    Hillbilly: Replace his chainsaw's terth with rubber bands

    Huntress: Remove hatchets, slow movement speed to 96% 

    Nurse: Remove the bonesaw, give her a pair of socks to wear too so she can finally walk on the ground.

    XDDD