So... Cross-Play.
Is it just me that’s been targeted by killers for being on a different platform? I keep getting killers with the glove thing, and I’m always tunnelled by them and moried. So is this just bad luck or?
Is it just me that’s been targeted by killers for being on a different platform? I keep getting killers with the glove thing, and I’m always tunnelled by them and moried. So is this just bad luck or?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think he/she meant globe.
Ahh i see. Crossplay is enabled on all plattforms now and when you play with someone, from a other Plattform you can see a globe behind their name.
You PC guys are toxic. 3 games in a row I have gotten at least one teabagger per team.
I was always told that the console norm was 4 per team and a clicky to boot, by pretty much every console player that has ever spoken about toxicity. Are you sure it was PC players, or console players form the other ecosystem?
I am pretty sure they were PC players. Because of the name.
I believe he means Freddy.
Also, now where we got Crossplay , i am exited to play with / against you.
Well, perhaps now people will take things seriously when someone talks about the toxicity in DBD, instead of saying "I have to deal with worse so grow a thick skin."
Im just disabling it, PC players arent fun at all i swear 🤣 i really have this ochido feelingthe whole game
The name. They had the bad "hex: bad pun" names and all
I haven't :/
been playing killer tonight, every game vs console players has been full on try hard mode. rare offerrings, BNPS, commodus toolboxes and keys. iknow pc has try hard players aswell, but not every single game this much.