What do you consider a win?
I've seen some people say 3k = a win, others say a straight 4k. To me, its 2k as killer.
In terms of survivor I think even one person escaping is a win tbh.
I'm curious what you guys think is a win.
I've seen some people say 3k = a win, others say a straight 4k. To me, its 2k as killer.
In terms of survivor I think even one person escaping is a win tbh.
I'm curious what you guys think is a win.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To me a 4k is always a win. Pip or no pip.
A 3k is only a win if it's a pip otherwise it's a draw. I never consider a 3k a loss though.
A 2k is always a draw unless it's a depip in which case it's a loss.
A 1k is always a loss.
0k is always a loss.
These are just my personal parameters but yea.
If the Survivors didn't manage to do all 5 Gens, I consider it a win. Even if 3 People escape trough the Hatch by using a Key with 1 Gen left, I'll consider it as a 4k.
A 3k is basically a 4k as well if the last one jumps trough the Hatch.
As Survivor. If I pip and escape, that's a win for me.
As survivor, if i escape i’ll count that as a win. But there are certain other aspects, these are winning conditions for me if i don’t escape.
•I did over 3 gens
•I ran the killer for 3 Gens
•I gave my life so another person could escape.
I mean sure. It’s a bit werid. If i help the team, i get the satisfaction of winning.
having fun.
4k or 3k = win for the killer.
2k = draw game.
1k or 0k = win for the survivors.
usually a 3k or 4k, but with challenging survivors im happy with a 2k aswell.
Playing a round with no Tbagging.
In DBD? I don't. Kills and escapes are mostly out of your hands and in the realm of RNG and perk strength. For killers, so is pipping. Thats probably why there's such a big toxicity movement in DBD: the lack of defined win condition leads people to invent their own. I cannot tell you the number of times I have had people key out or Haddonfield and scream "GG EZ BABY KILLER LOLLOLLOLLOL" unironically.
0k - win
1k - draw
rest - lose
3k - 4k = Killer wins
0k - 1k = Survivors win
2k = draw