Which of the current map pools would you like to expanded on?

Say what you will about the devs, they are pretty dang good at storytelling on the maps. (as noted in a similar thread)

So, which map pool would you like to see expanded on, and how?

Comments

  • I'm honestly surprised a Morgue isn't in this game, although aside from that I'd rather see a caverns map for the Macmillan estate.

  • Ormond doesn't have to be horrible. A new smallish map with fewer jungle gyms would be appreciated. Maybe take some time to tweak the colours at the same time to make it easier to see who I'm chasing.

  • I WANT AN ACTUAL CARNIVAL/AMUSEMENT PARK!

  • Oooo. A village with lots of little huts sounds cool.

    But then that abandoned amusement park suggest above is pretty sweet too.

  • It would be so cool! Would be like a movie almost!

  • But not as horrible as Ormond is right now

  • Also, food for thought:

    A Hellshire map could have it that opening the gates would blast them open.

  • I hate how we have a Babylonian temple in a Russian forest. It was pure laziness on every conceptual level.

  • Silent Hill. There are so many games with so many potential maps, it's frankly ridiculous!

    Hotels; Prisons; Labyrinths; Mines; Fairgrounds; Apartment Complexes; Homes; Churches; Nightmarish Landscapes ... so many to choose from!

  • As long as they continue bringing more maps to one of the already existing realms im happy. I like to have more variety when someone drops a map offering and not to be sent to that one map.

    I'd love to see some new variation of the western atmosphere or some kind of castle in the winter style for ormond.

  • Chasing someone down a mine would be so cool and scary for the survivor!