Does cross play mean we get to play freddy stuff on switch?
you get to play against freddy
@Demonl3y said:you get to play against freddy
@Demonl3y said:
does that mean we get to play on his map as well?
@Kisagi1990 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1535283#Comment_1535283does that mean we get to play on his map as well?
@Kisagi1990 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1535283#Comment_1535283
I don't see why not
@Yung_Slug said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1535286#Comment_1535286I don't see why not
@Yung_Slug said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1535286#Comment_1535286
Ugh yes!!! I miss that map so much
yes you will get to play on the map and you will be able to play against the character.
Yes
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you get to play against freddy
does that mean we get to play on his map as well?
I don't see why not
Ugh yes!!! I miss that map so much
yes you will get to play on the map and you will be able to play against the character.
Yes