played against my first hacker today
4 years of no hackers on ps4 but as soon as crossplay is added i get a flying deathslinger
4 years of no hackers on ps4 but as soon as crossplay is added i get a flying deathslinger
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sorry to hear that :/
i hope you reported them?
Are you on console?
Either you're really unlucky or hackers decided now was a good time to start acting up. Hackers are extremely rare on PC.
How was he "hacking" seriously I think you guys are overacting. If he lands his shot it doesn't mean he's hacking you know.
Might have been a bug. I don't believe I've seen hackers actually flying. I have seen insta-heals, end game instantly and end game end instantly.
Knowing BHVR, was probably a bug.
because he was FLYING like he had noclip form Gmod going through the walls and floor like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhO9Q6Q-uyU