How do you know you are playing with console players?
The only way I can guess is that they have that small globe right next to their name?
The only way I can guess is that they have that small globe right next to their name?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you already know the globe indicates it, what's the point of the discussion? Do you need them with a board on them saying "hey I'm playing with console" too?
Their name.
PC gamers use unique names, but console players...you can tell who's a console player by their name alone.
PC players use spaces in their names as well, console players use X or Numbers in theirs.
PC players all get to have a unique username, regardless of whether or not someone else has that username. So as @BigBrainMegMain said, you can use that other than the globe.
For example, my steam name is "Raven" and on console, that name was probably taken forever ago.
gotcha thank you! Just wanted to make sure that's all.
You'll know when you see XxSNiPERSCOPE_420xzxXXX...he's on Xbox.
When they try to 360 juke killers at half the speed of a mouse and keyboard....
Yeah, Raven was probably taken in the first day of PS3's Username Initiation lol
I have a space in my name with no number or x’s and I play on Xbox? Great logic man.
Globe means DIFFERENT PLATFORM, so you could be up against Steam or Windows Store for all you know!