Show the system logo for instead of the universal symbol
I'd just love to know who I'm up against :3 it's interesting.
I'd just love to know who I'm up against :3 it's interesting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll know it's a console easily, because no one talks ######### in end game chat 🤣
You wouldn't know which console system though
Id like to know too but i think a lot of killers woukd end up lobby dodging, which seems silly to me but i think it would happen
It wouldn't make sense to lobby dodge when you have the opt to not do cross play. Are you going to continue dodging lobby until you only find xbox and ps players? Pc have a larger community so the chances would be low.
But for a PS4 player like myself, I can’t tell the difference between an Xbox player and a PC player.
Well i wouldnt, idgaf ill murder whomever. But yeah i can see a lot dodging a full lobby of pc players for sure. Just look at all the bitching on the forums