Knockout new effect is cool and kind of scary
At least it was the first time I got hit by it, anyone else gone against it yet? Was it disorienting to you too?
At least it was the first time I got hit by it, anyone else gone against it yet? Was it disorienting to you too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Disorientating. Do keep in mind that Knockout got nerfed overall
Cool, but unfortunately a bad perk got made worse.
I got hit by it once and was like "######### is going on?! That effect is kinda cool!" then I realized it's Knockout and got sad because they turned it into another "basic-attack" perk.
Yeah, at first I thought I wanted to run it just so everyone I played could see it... then I realized it’s a bad perk :-(
I've been messing with Knockout on Trapper, because the darkening of the survivors screen and sounds being muffed for 16 seconds seems like it would be good for setting up a trap that the downed survivor won't know about.
"Conditional" change that hurt the perk more than it helped, IE a nerf.
People understand the difference between a nerf and a conditional change, you are just misunderstanding which one it was.
Especially to go as far as to make fun of people in a mocking manner over it, not very kind.
Why would a perk designed for a killer that has a INSTA DOWN power only work on basic attacks?
Franklin's demise says hello.
I love using knockout with the pig. So many times I'll hit someone down and down another one and hook them with the whole team being blind and never getting the hook save. It's fun to use in my opinion especially since many survivors wouldnt expect a killer to use it since its underrated.