Hill Billy outfit
I am a big fan of Hill Billy and I know he is quite a popular choice for killers, as he is not only viable at top play, but also very fun.
But I am surprised that he did not get a Very Rare cosmetic and only a Rare outfit in the PTB. Considering his popularity and the fact that The Wraith and Trapper got a Very Rare cosmetic.
I understand fully that this is just a PTB, and I am sure that there will be plenty of cosmetics to come for not just Billy, but all killers and survivors, but I would like to know, if there is any reason in particular he did not get a Very Rare in the PTB.
I am sure I am not the only one wondering this as well
Comments
Very likely due to the fact he already has a few DLC cosmetics available.
I'm also disappointed by his cosmetics nonetheless, that are basically :
A lot of recolors.
A single (and pretty average) outfit.
Pickaxes. Lots of them.
Fair, I do like the Cowboy outfit :chuffed:
At least your main got cosmetics
He could definitely have used a scarecrow outfit.
Or an AE86 racecar skin from Initial D.
He'll probably get more love next DLC to make up for it.
Hopefully ones better than this, too... the Wraith ones are so good it makes me want to main Wraith again, especially seeing as killer legacy now looks way more awesome.
Indeed, I'm gonna play Wraith just because of the 2 new skins. They're both AWESOME, and they're both NON-PAID, which is lovely.
Yea I know, cosmetics for Licensed killers and survivors would've been cool, but... Licensing and all that jazz
The wraith one is just friggin awesome!
Nurse looks proper terrifying now, compliments her effectiveness in play to.
Her butcher knife is awesome.