How to tell that the Entity hates your guts...

I just had a couple of matches as Deathslinger in nothing but indoor maps on which I can't really use his ability due to all the narrow nooks and crannies.

It got to the point of frustration that I vented in the aftermath chat, and someone suggested I run a hex build. I 'joked' that if I'd do that I'd certain get on a map with all the totems neatly and nicely visible out in the open...

I ran a hex build (retribution and noed)... and guess what happened...

THIS:

whyjolenewhy.jpg

but major props to the survivors, they comforted me a little.

Comments

  • I like all hex build on him. Good practice and some nice plays if they decide to do bones. I can usually tell they hate me from being obsession back to back, giving me players that counter my build or giving me players that I can counter after I’ve removed a certain perk.

  • @bangbison said:

    I like all hex build on him. Good practice and some nice plays if they decide to do bones. I can usually tell they hate me from being obsession back to back, giving me players that counter my build or giving me players that I can counter after I’ve removed a certain perk.

    yeah, but how often do you get this gallimaufry of maps that seem out to actively counter your builds and abilities? XD

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    When you get C O R N S and your totems are literally in the field not even hidden in the corn.

    I don't bother running hexes anymore tbh

    I had matches with hexes on CORN where people managed (myself included) to miss totems and gens and hooks alike. As I said, the Entity hates our guts, survs and killers alike.

  • Sounds like me trying to learn Oni. Always decently higher ranking survivors and I get destroyed.

    Yet somehow the Entity LOVES me playing Pig and I rarely have a bad game as her. Or Doctor and Legion.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Sounds like me trying to learn Oni. Always decently higher ranking survivors and I get destroyed.

    Yet somehow the Entity LOVES me playing Pig and I rarely have a bad game as her. Or Doctor and Legion.

    I main Deathslinger. I'm not excellent with him, but I'm not too bad either. but today was just... cursed... so far

    Good luck learning Oni <3

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1533698#Comment_1533698

    I main Deathslinger. I'm not excellent with him, but I'm not too bad either. but today was just... cursed... so far

    Good luck learning Oni <3

    PFFFFT! That ship sailed months ago!

    Back to the Trifecta of Slow Games for me!

  • Its looks like every single game of mine. Even if i run in a straight line to totem at start of match it will be cleared before I get there