There are no longer any DEV posts on the first page
By that, I mean posts that they have responded to - I think it's the first time I've seen this.
Tagged:
Mod
By that, I mean posts that they have responded to - I think it's the first time I've seen this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That and their complete bungling of... everything... these past few months shows the direction they're taking this game.
Or the fact that they're really busy, plus it's mid summer which is when a lot of people take holidays...
it's because of us console players.
We are the Scarecrows of Devs (next DLC confirmed, btw)