A question to the mods
Is using emotes in the title bannable? For the purpose of making good threads, not bad threads I mean
Tagged:
Mod
Is using emotes in the title bannable? For the purpose of making good threads, not bad threads I mean
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The children have learned to type. It’s time to return them and get ones.
Rules are here
This isn't directly against the rules per their Forum Rules but it wouldn't shock me to see them step in and kind of quietly taper it down anyway because it's super annoying...
Since i have a good memory I remembered that didn't go against the forum rules, that's why I changed the title just to avoid a ban out of nowhere
@Rizzo90 @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) Is using emotes in the title bannable?
It's not against the forum rules, but it's something that I am looking at removing because it looks incredibly messy and it's not something we want happening on a regular basis.
I don’t know about them but they caught my attention
ok