MMR working?!
OK, since my last post about MMR it has actually started working and I now get good survivors on most killers to go against. I don't know if they changed anything or if it just took a long time but thanks BHVR.
OK, since my last post about MMR it has actually started working and I now get good survivors on most killers to go against. I don't know if they changed anything or if it just took a long time but thanks BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's working because they removed it.
Yeah, you noticed an improvement because they turned off the thing that was causing problems.
Here's their tweet on it: https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1293543899286458370?s=19
Oh. Well then. That explains it