Devs please fix this really bad glitch...
So this is the 2nd time this week I’ve been stuck in that same spot on 2 different maps. This map was Crotus Penn. I believe the other was Auto Wreckers. It’s that spot on side rock wall right next to the entrance to the hill. I was unable to move unless killer downs me & picks me up. The other time wasn’t too long cause the killer picked me up and hooked me. This time I got stuck few minutes after match stated & people kept healing me but couldn’t move in any state. The killer periodically downed me. He kept checking on me. Seemed like an eternity, but finally I was last alive and he picked me and hooked me. I’m sorry, but what that killer did was imo the scummiest. I mean what the hell is wrong with people? That should be reportable. I know a lot of you will disagree.
Sorry, but I needed to vent. Devs please fix this. Until then, everyone be careful when near that spot.




Comments
Lol this also happened to me once while playing with Nea, precisely on the map of Azarov.
Hope they fix this bug soon.
This just happened to me!!!
read my funny story!!
Exact same thing. It’s game breaking when you get a scummy killer who abuses that glitch by refusing to pick you up and hook you until the end. I’m really going to be avoiding that spot now.
Different map but same problem.
How about traitor teammates who lead the killer to you for a free kill so they get the hatch? Just happened to me, I solo queue only.
yes it happend to me 2 times on azarov maps, then another survivor got trapped after i DC'd because she was curious
Curiosity kills the survivor lol.
This happened to me aswell, two Survivors got stuck in there and I needed to down them to free them.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Had a meg stuck. I thought she went afk. She was last alive and i had the intention of going on a hatch hunt with her. Picked her up and i was stuck. Was able to drop her and pick her up enough to where she landed on her feet and ran away. I was still stuck. Was able to place a portal and teleport away though. She butt danced as she got hatch. This was suffocation pit
Happened to me and one of the randoms today in a match on two different hills on a map. Easy feed for the Mikey we played against. 😂
I got stuck myself on that tile but a different map. I was playing against pig. When she hit me it pushed me out ave she was stuck until she did the pig dash.
'Bug Reporting" category is created for reports like that. it's not a topic of general discussion, mate.
When I'm killer and I see that I usually down the person and let them wiggle off. It's not a fair fight if they can't even move.