I am so tired of ragequits

So, I’ve noticed a lot of ragequits at The Game.

But it happens too often on any map.

•As survivor when the host ragequits you depip and lose your stuff. Also, when an ally disconnects they screw over the team.

•As killer it gets annoying when people ragequit and then message me about being trash. Also, It hacks everyone off

Comments

  • I really don't like disconnects either. Most of the time, the killer will feel obligated to just "give" the final survivor the hatch, which is fine, but it just feels like a cheap win.

  • CoolAKn said:

    I really don't like disconnects either. Most of the time, the killer will feel obligated to just "give" the final survivor the hatch, which is fine, but it just feels like a cheap win.

    Yea, I just lost my purple flashlight with a battery and an odd bulb to a hag that disconnected
  • The Game is a very irritating map for survivors, probably the map I hate the most BUT rage quitting on it is such a *d-word* move. 
  • Michiko said:
    The Game is a very irritating map for survivors, probably the map I hate the most BUT rage quitting on it is such a *d-word* move. 
    The game is my favorite map for killer and survivor
  • I like the Game too because it opens up the more generators you do. Especially if a survivor does the bathroom generator, it would be hilarious as the door opens and reveals the killer standing there with Insidious..

  • CoolAKn said:

    I like the Game too because it opens up the more generators you do. Especially if a survivor does the bathroom generator, it would be hilarious as the door opens and reveals the killer standing there with Insidious..

    I’ve uncloaked behind it... does that count?
  • Michiko said:
    The Game is a very irritating map for survivors, probably the map I hate the most BUT rage quitting on it is such a *d-word* move. 
    The game is my favorite map for killer and survivor
    everyone has their different preferences. My fav is Coldwind Farm.
  • @KiraElijah said:
    So, I’ve noticed a lot of ragequits at The Game.

    But it happens too often on any map.

    •As survivor when the host ragequits you depip and lose your stuff. Also, when an ally disconnects they screw over the team.

    •As killer it gets annoying when people ragequit and then message me about being trash. Also, It hacks everyone off

    No Punishment for DCs => People gonna DC

    What a surprise :lol:

    I can only imagine on reason why the devs dont punish DCing. They lied to us when they said they have an automatic system that coutns your DCs, otherwise they would add queue time punishment for DCs

  • @CoolAKn said:
    I like the Game too because it opens up the more generators you do. Especially if a survivor does the bathroom generator, it would be hilarious as the door opens and reveals the killer standing there with Insidious..

    I've actualy done that, they ran right into me. They messaged me afterwards saying I scared the $#!t out of them XD

  • CoolAKn said:

    I like the Game too because it opens up the more generators you do. Especially if a survivor does the bathroom generator, it would be hilarious as the door opens and reveals the killer standing there with Insidious..

    Does scratched mirrors myres count?
  • CoolAKn said:

    I like the Game too because it opens up the more generators you do. Especially if a survivor does the bathroom generator, it would be hilarious as the door opens and reveals the killer standing there with Insidious..

    Does scratched mirrors myres count?
    Even better
  • What killer do you play?

  • What killer do you play?

    Wraith and Freddles
  • Michiko said:
    Michiko said:
    The Game is a very irritating map for survivors, probably the map I hate the most BUT rage quitting on it is such a *d-word* move. 
    The game is my favorite map for killer and survivor
    everyone has their different preferences. My fav is Coldwind Farm.
    I hate this map so much when playing as a killer :(. Just run in the cornfield and I'll loose you.
  • Hellrossa said:
    Michiko said:
    Michiko said:
    The Game is a very irritating map for survivors, probably the map I hate the most BUT rage quitting on it is such a *d-word* move. 
    The game is my favorite map for killer and survivor
    everyone has their different preferences. My fav is Coldwind Farm.
    I hate this map so much when playing as a killer :(. Just run in the cornfield and I'll loose you.
    idk why I'm not getting notified when people quote me in topics. but yes I love it idk why xD