How do I report this?

I’ve just had a Bill working with a Demogorgon to get me killed. I’ve recorded the match as evidence, but where do I submit it as I know this is a bannable offence. The Demogorgon was also to blame as they then gave the Bill the hatch.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hi, you can send the video evidence to Support https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us I hope you made an in game report as well though as those are mandatory to show that the match took place.

    FYI it's a lot easier to upload the video to YouTube and then just put the link on the website/form - videos can sometimes be too big to upload there correctly.

  • @Mandy said:

    Hi, you can send the video evidence to Support https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us I hope you made an in game report as well though as those are mandatory to show that the match took place.

    FYI it's a lot easier to upload the video to YouTube and then just put the link on the website/form - videos can sometimes be too big to upload there correctly.

    Thanks for the response.

    I reported both the Bill and the Demogorgon with the ‘grief’ option. You can also see me doing that in the video as I kept that part in. I’ll upload it to YouTube and submit it now. :)

  • Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, and I am very sorry that you had a match like this.

    Mandy