My best match ever!
I cleaned all 5 totems
started 3 gens (one with a partner)
Search 1 chest
unhooked 2 teammates safely
had a short chase I escape
escaped through hatch!
I got 23,909 BP's
this just happened! So exciting!!βΊβΊπ
I cleaned all 5 totems
started 3 gens (one with a partner)
Search 1 chest
unhooked 2 teammates safely
had a short chase I escape
escaped through hatch!
I got 23,909 BP's
this just happened! So exciting!!βΊβΊπ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats! That's awesome!
Glad to hear you had a great match, and I hope you have another one soon π
Sounts like my best match ever, only with less murder. lol nice work XD
Good job! Victories are for celebrating!
The problem is : only 23k Bloodpoints. Thats just not right.
I mean if i am honest in my opinion killers should earn more BP because its way more stressfully etc but not this way. If you have a good match as a survivor and still earn that less BP thats just stupid. Especially because the killer get 23k BPs even if he didnt played that well.
Well gg i guess
That's nice! Keep up the good games!