Hopefully

Hope the next chapter they release is Candyman or Pinhead, it's hard to believe they haven't been added in the four years this game has been out , which would you want to see first ?

Comments

  • Wasn’t it leaked that the next two killers would be licensed and female? Maybe the female part was wrong but I was certain the next two are licensed.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    Hope the next chapter they release is Candyman or Pinhead, it's hard to believe they haven't been added in the four years this game has been out , which would you want to see first ?

    I wait for the bugfixing and "buff some killers" chapter first, before I hooray^^.

    Edit: I know, that is not the answer you have hoped for, but it is the answer dbd needs most (answer inspired by Batman Dark Night :) ).

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/181355/hopefully

    I wait for the bugfixing and "buff some killers" chapter first, before I hooray^^.

    I would just be excited to see those two make it into the game, two of the most iconic horror characters added to the already iconic list of names is enough for me to hooray