did you like the ingame- event "hallowed blight" (2018)?
We are 1 month away from October and I have been watching past dbd events.
And I remember when this specific event arrived, it was incredible! The cinematics, the journals, the visceral kankers, the skins, putrid serum.
Comments
I can't really answer that, because back then I wasn't playing this game yet (started in January this year). But I feel like I would've liked both Blight and Catalyst. Events are always a cool thing that shakes up the experience a bit.
I really recommend that you watch videos of that event, it was magical.
And I'm sorry you couldn't be here then, but let's hope this 2020 event will be like 2018 again. :)
https://youtu.be/2o9aRiKXF88(This is a video without commentary of that event,watch it if you want it )
I loved it a lot; it really spiced up the traditional DbD aesthetic and gamplay, plus we got tons of points!
I absolutely loved them. They minimally changed how the game was played out to make it more diverse. Also the asthetics really got you in the mood.
I suggest you take your calendar back to the shop for a refund.
I think yours is missing some months... Most of us have something called "September" on ours!
๐
Coincidentally, I noticed earlier today I had some of those petal items. I think they were from that 2018 event.
There were a lot of complaints because some toxic survivors would get their pustula and then kill themselves. Who cares? It was really great fun. Don't let the moaning Minnies spoil future events!
Best event they ever had
Personally that was my favourite event
๐ okay, i think i exaggerated a bit with the months, but i really want this event now!
I only play on mobile now, so last year's Halloween event was a lot fractured compared to 2018's, but still... Hallowed Blight? Damn good event and theme. Halloween always gets me excited and fired up...